Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are currently seeking a Senior General Ledger Accountant to join our growing accounting team. As a Senior GL Accountant, you will support the monthly and quarterly accounting close process and work closely with the Assistant Controller and other team members to build accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP and ensure compliance in foreign jurisdictions.
What You’ll Do
- Perform General Accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system, create and upload journal entries, month-end close work and account reconciliations for various accounts
- Prepare and manage Addepar's monthly accruals, in partnership with the Financial Planning and Analysis team, AP team, and business partners to ensure proper month end cutoff and capturing of expenses
- Responsible for maintaining a few subsidiaries' general ledgers, as assigned
- Analyze intercompany account balances between US and international subsidiaries, investigating out-of-balance variances and determine correct intercompany journal entries
- Prepare elimination worksheet and determine elimination entries for consolidation
- Analyze and reconcile FX impact for both Balance Sheet and P&L accounts to ensure results are reasonable
- Support the semi-monthly US and Canada payroll processes with ADP, posting payroll and benefits Journal Entries
- Perform financial statements analytics and provide relevant explanations for fluctuations
- Assist in preparing quarterly review and annual audit schedules for reporting and external auditors
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance Business or related fields
- 5+ years of Accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface cross-functionally with internal and external partners
- Sound analytical skills, able to interpret and communicate financial information
- Experience with Netsuite, Concur, ADP is preferred
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.