Sr. Billing Specialist at Coupa (Reno, NV)
| Reno, NV
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:31 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 2, 2022
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are hiring a Sr. Billing Specialist to help us keep growing. Looking for a detail oriented person with skills to thrive in a fast paced software company.
Duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- PO Tracking: Requests, verify updates and corrections.
- Point of contact for external and internal billing inquiries
- Email communications
- Phone Communications
- Zoom Conferences
- Maintain Customer Accounts, including contacts, addresses, submission requirements, etc
- Submission of Invoices to customers via email, and customer designated portal
- Ariba, Coupa Supplier Portal, Tungsten, Taulia, Oracle, etc
- Support AR Team as needed
- 5 Years billing experience
- Communication and Customer Service Skills; both written and verbal
- Multiple Currency: USD, GBP, CHF, EUR, CAD, AUD, etc
- Strong Technology skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft excel
- Proficiency with Google Suite, especially Gmail for Work functions
- Netsuite or SAP Experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking Skills
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
More Information on Coupa
Coupa operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Reno, NV. Coupa was founded in 2006. It has 2472 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 186 open jobs at Coupa, click here.
Read Full Job Description