Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you an experienced Senior Treasury Manager with a rock-solid work ethic, a good sense of humor, and mind-blowing attention to detail? If so, we’ve got a home for you on our outstanding Treasury team. Our newest Treasury Manager will join a team that is responsible for global treasury operations, including cash management, forecasting, global investments, financial risk management, and capital markets initiatives. This role will report to the Head of Treasury and Procurement. You will be responsible for cash positioning and forecasting, global investment management, M&A integration, bank account management, and global corporate card program. We love our teams at Atlassian and will partner with multiple cross-functional teams. You'll also work with the broader finance team, including accounting, FP&A, tax, and external partners.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Lead our global cash management activities, including cash positioning, forecasting, and funding
- Manage bank account administration, including opening and closing bank accounts, maintaining bank signer records, and FBAR reporting
- Oversee global corporate card program, partnering with the issuing bank, accounting, and IT teams to streamline program management and support Atlassian's rapidly growing global footprint
- Lead treasury M&A integration efforts in partnership with corporate development and finance stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert in our treasury management system, payment files, integrations, and bank connectivity
- Assist with global intercompany funding and transfer pricing settlement activities, working closely with accounting and tax
- Manage, develop, and mentor a treasury associate
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting, including internal and external audit requests
- Lead process improvement and automation initiatives and collaborate on ad hoc treasury projects, partnering with finance, accounting, FP&A, tax, legal, and IT
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years work experience in international treasury, preferably for a multinational public corporation
- Bachelor's degree in finance or business related field
- Experience and comfortable working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Prior experience working and implementing a treasury management system
- Strong desire to automate treasury processes leveraging technology
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience in the software industry
- MBA, CTP or CFA preferred
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.