Senior Treasury Manager, AMER at Remote (Remote)
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook (at remote.com/handbook) to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
We use a LinkedIn feature called “multiplexing”, which creates several location-specific job postings for individual locations from a single global position we publish. Multiplexing enables us to make our global job post compatible with LinkedIn's system and allows us to manage the inbound applications by location.
We encourage candidates to apply to any of these roles since they are factually global and we will make explicit mention of specific location details in the practical section below. 🌎How we work
We love working async (www.notion.so/80c01cd443ad4c77a8ceaef7c5fba5d0) and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Manager Treasury, AMER, joining our Treasury team.Requirements
- 7+ years Treasury experience with focus on cash management
- Knowledge and experience with financial planning and analysis, liquidity/cash management, foreign exchange (FX), debt and equity capital markets, or accounting
- Keen ability to make timely calculated, risk-based solutions to support the immediate operational needs of the business while layering on longer-term scalable growth
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength of yours
- Motivation and initiative to take ownership of project from discovery to resolutions, set aggressive business goals, drive results, and meet tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills, including an ability to both listen and articulate complex concepts to different audiences, resulting in action-oriented outcomes
- Experience delivering cross functional projects
- Experience in a high-growth start-up or large multi-national preferred
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Develop, implement and maintain bank account structures and controls in the AMER region
- Oversee daily cash operations processes, and create standardized activity reporting on a consolidated and country-level basis
- Manage our global intercompany lending program
- Collaborate across multiple teams including Product, Engineering, Finance, and Tax
- Effectively partner with external relationship banks, consultants and advisors to successfully execute treasury operations and strategy
- Streamline and implement new payments processes
- Utilize and build process within our treasury management system
- Identify and implement software solutions to drive efficient operations and reporting
- Create and maintain short, medium, and long-term cash forecasts to support liquidity analysis and investment strategy
- Serve as process owner and subject matter expert on various global treasury processes and services. This role will develop solutions to optimize and scale treasury operations.
- Drive the design and implementation of a process roadmap for cash management.
- Design reporting to track performance of treasury metrics and banking partner SLA’s.
- Bring serious analytical horsepower to ad-hoc analyses
- You'll report to: Director, Treasury
- Team: Treasury
- Location: Anywhere in the AMER region
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with team members (Senior Manager, Treasury EMEA)
- Interview with VP Finance
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
In New York and Colorado, in particular, the base compensation range for this role (including all mandatory allowances/bonuses) is $128,000 - $156,150. Actual compensation is decided once the interview process is concluded and an assessment of experience; competencies and skills; internal equity and calibration to market data is complete. Successful Candidates outside these location(s) will have our geo-range philosophy applied. Please see further information on our pay philosophy here: Total Rewards at Remote. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page (at www.notion.so/people-Benefits-perks-1e48a5869c274f40910b76d405b92f63).How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format. See how to convert your CV to PDF here. Thank you!