Senior Revenue Operations Manager at Signal Advisors (Remote)
Signal Advisors is on a mission to solve the retirement crisis. 69% of Americans do not work with a financial advisor today and only a quarter of Americans have a financial plan. Our team is reimagining a 60-year old industry—bringing new technologies, comprehensive services, and an inspired vision to financial advisors. Supported by our incredible investors, we’ve grown from a small Detroit-based team in 2020 to over 100 team members distributed across the country.
We are: Empowering Leaders. Client Advocates. Entrepreneurial Champions.
Our team is a blend of industry experts and technologists building a better business, together. We’re in it for the long haul. Are you looking to be part of a dedicated, distributed team where you can architect your impact and shape the company’s vision? Join us at Signal!
As the Signal Advisors team continues to grow rapidly we are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Manager to help recommend, build and define our go-to-market (GTM) processes and strategies for scale. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an early Revenue Operations team to help establish processes and systems from the ground up. This role will support our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams, having full purview over the customer lifecycle. If you’re passionate about efficiency, scale and creating order for a fast-paced start-up we’d love to hear from you.You will
- Own and optimize processes across the full customer life cycle for Marketing, Sales, & Success teams
- Own GTM tech stack, identify gaps and redundancies, and propose scalable solutions to meet current and future business needs
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to derive insights into the health of the business, identify areas of weakness and present improvement recommendations
- Provide end-to-end support to the marketing team to ensure proper infrastructure and reporting capabilities are in place to support growth goals and campaign/program performance visibility
- Define, deploy, and execute marketing processes to help scale marketing campaign execution, channel integration, and lead generation, maximizing lead to pipeline flows
- Evolve the sales motion and ensure that sales velocity remains strong as the company scales
- Drive process and accountability for pipeline management and forecasting, ensuring accurate information can be used within the sales organization and the wider company to drive decisions
- 3+ years experience in GTM operations, RevOps, or Marketing Operations
- Strong expertise in administering GTM tools such as Salesloft, Hubspot, Chilipiper, Vidyard, Sendoso, etc
- Salesforce knowledge: complex dashboards and reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows, etc
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment on cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in data manipulation and obsessed by data accuracy
- Comfortable working with and presenting to Sales VPs, directors and individual team members
- Experience working within consumption-based business models
- Experience in the financial industry with a solid understanding of IMOs (Independent Marketing Organizations)
- Experience with SQL and Looker
We’re committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage you to apply regardless of your location, background, race, gender, sexual orientation or any other personally defining attribute. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.