Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for an analyst to join our Revenue Operations team. You will report to our Head of Revenue Operations to develop objectives to improve systems and processes that increase the revenue funnel for Array's Sales and Success teams.
- Be a partner to the Sales & Partner Growth team and be a subject matter expert within the Sales Operations team.
- Support Array's Sales and Success teams with existing technology stacks (Salesforce, Groove, Gong, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo).
- Help establish, document, and train our employees on business processes and workflows.
- Oversee CRM data quality, hygiene, and integrity.
- Ensure that our total addressable market is represented in our CRM with updated main contacts and contact information.
- Ensure we are capturing and surfacing the best information to make decisions.
- Work with Sales Managers to increase forecast accuracy of the sales .
- Monitor system adoption, data compliance, and governance.
- Help for board meetings business reviews.
- Create multiple ad hoc data and analysis requests.
- Help with transparency around our clients, revenue, and implementation status.
- Identify gaps in our billing process and use data to improve adoption of our tools.
- Improve and inform billing systems as business cases continue to develop.
- Advise on billing calculations as usage and pricing models develop.
- Monitor AR.
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in a relevant role, such as Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations, or Business Operations
- Experienced is identifying opportunities to improve operations across sales and marketing
- Experienced in leading efforts to provide the tools, and insights that are needed operational responsibilities
- Internally motivated with a desire to improve and improve on current state
- Experience implementing Salesforce Service Cloud
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.