BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
Our Senior Revenue Operations Analyst (Cross Sell) will support the entire Cross Sell team that is solely responsible for the adoption of valuable solutions and professional services for our merchants. This role will have a deep knowledge of how our different sales teams can impact incremental revenue and participate in several departments' programs as it pertains to Cross Sell. This includes supervising various programs from A to Z with continuous read outs of KPI’s and progress along the way. This role will be making recommendations on how to be efficient within our current set up and tools to build visibility and program success.
**Please submit your resume in English for review.**What You’ll Do:
- Establish a positive relationship with senior leaders throughout the company, serving as a subject matter authority in understanding key challenges and business opportunities, as well as providing insightful recommendations in a fast paced environment as it pertains to the “upsell/cross sell” revenue stream
- Lead the creation of new and existing reporting for the business unit revenue goals and client success metrics set for Cross Sell programs inclusive of forecasting, revenue booked, billed and revenue recognition tracking
- Collaborate with selling, marketing and delivery teams to report on specific departmental critical metrics of current marketing and sales motions that drive revenue and cross sell adoption
- Measure and report on the status of new product launches and Professional Services programs as they enter in the Cross Sell Program; bring key individuals together for action plans to either course-correct or accelerate activity based on results; provide analysis and recommendations for improvements
- Master Salesforce reporting and processes as it pertains to sales referrals, pipeline and revenue readouts
- Be responsible for the communication and program changes to cross functional departments to keep Cross Sell top of mind and partners aware of the constantly evolving business or processes
- Lead the data points and readouts and participate in executive reviews for discussion of revenue, metrics, projects in flights, enablement needs and upcoming resourcing/project requests
- Create, handle and update all program, enablement and reporting documentation in company-wide used collaboration tools (Confluence, GURU)
- Partner with multiple cross channel departments and assist with reporting needs, questions and insights on systems such as Tableau and Salesforce
- Assist with tools usage, set up and workflows such as Groove, Confluence, and Gainsight; recommend proper tools to optimize the sales the referrals process for the Client Development team
- 5+ years related professional experience, including 2+ years in sales operations in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years in Salesforce processes, tracking, reporting. Including ability to create, handle and manipulate reports within Salesforce. Must be proficient in Salesforce reporting and dashboard management.
- Proven success with end-to-end process design, rollout, and project management
- Technically-savvy and also experienced with spreadsheet software and interpreting business intelligence reports.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients preferred.
- Organized - You can marshal the resources you need to get things done, simultaneously handle multiple priorities and/or projects, and deliver key landmarks on time
- A Planner - You have strong attention to detail, accurately scope out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and easily develop and maintain schedules
- Master Communicator - You provide the information to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience and setting (one-on-one, small and large groups, peers, direct reports, and leaders inside and outside the organization); excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client/partner relationship skills are essential
- Personable - You are positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members
- Systems-thinker - You approach problem-solving with an eye for mechanisms, incentives, and systematic solutions
- Thorough- You are capable of dissecting the nuances of any project, when necessary, and recognize how critical it is to ensure that the small details are in line with the overall objectives
- Driven - You are bottom-line oriented, can be counted on to exceed goals, and are constantly pushing yourself and others for results
- Eye For Business - You know how businesses work, keep up with relevant practices and trends, and know the competition
- Composed - You are cool under pressure, expertly mature, and know-how to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, but you also grow with it and can shift gears comfortably
- Fluent in English
- Our ideal candidate will reside in Mexico City, Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico, or any major city within Mexico
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.