Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is seeking an experienced Senior Revenue Accountant. This role will work closely with cross functional teams to ensure timely and accurate reporting of revenue. This role will focus on streamlining our revenue recognition and quote-to-cash processes. The ideal candidate has experience with SaaS and services revenue recognition, can think strategically on a process level, and execute in the details. This role will be reporting to the Director of Revenue Accounting and can be based in Palo Alto, CA or Dallas, TX.
- Review sales arrangements to ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and revenue recognition accounting standards (ASC 606)
- Assist in billing quality control to ensure accuracy of order processing and to identify and remediate revenue recognition risks
- Work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Professional Services, Delivery, Product Fulfillment) to create and maintain audit-worthy evidence to support delivery of each performance obligation
- Perform revenue month-end close activities: prepare journal entries, reconciliations, and financial statement flux analyses
- Prepare support for monthly close package and internal/external audit requests
- Play a key role in the implementation and day-to-day operations of financial systems required for revenue recognition and billing operations including Salesforce.com, NetSuite and NetSuite ARM, and tax automation software (e.g. Vertex or Avatax)
- Manage the analysis of Standalone Selling Price (SSP) and related compliance
- Research accounting guidance and assist with preparing technical memos to document Company’s position on various revenue topics
- Support and partner with Sales, Business Operations, Billing, Professional Services/Delivery, and FP&A to support business operations
- BA or BS in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Software or SaaS revenue accounting
- Experience in publicly traded companies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong in-depth working knowledge of GAAP, month-end close processes, operational accounting procedures, and financial reporting
- Experience implementing ASC 606 desired
- CPA preferred
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 61 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description