AlertMedia is looking for a Sr. Pricing Analyst who is driven to assist the closing of both new customer deals and customer expansion deals. This position will assist in all aspects of deal structuring, including pricing, incentive programs, proposal approval, and post-pricing follow up. Additionally, the Sr. Pricing Analyst will support the Pricing Director in collaborative tasks to support sales and pricing activities. The Sr. Pricing Analyst will report to the Pricing Director and partner with the Sales, Finance, and Customer Success functions to ensure deals are priced and delivered appropriately to their conclusion.
Who you are:
You are relentlessly customer focused. You have a competitive spirit and are passionate about closing deals. You can balance being very detail-oriented with being able to see the big picture. You are comfortable staying on top of fast-moving information and tasks that are likely to change at a moment’s notice, and you bring a sense of urgency to everything you do. You see yourself as a team player and consultant. Working in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment invigorates you!
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Facilitate the day-to-day aspects of deal pricing and proposal creation/approval through close interactions and collaboration with the Sales and Customer Success teams
- Understand the specifics of deals and provide proactive support and guidance to the sales team to accelerate closing opportunities
- Collaborate with the Pricing Director on fact finding and information gathering to support pricing activities
- Help drive projects and initiatives that improve productivity and simplify the pricing and proposal processes
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to understand prospect feedback and pricing next steps, better positioning AlertMedia to satisfy prospect requirements on specific deals and within the market in general
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Pricing, relevant Finance roles, and/or on a Deal Desk team in a SaaS company
- Experience in deal structuring
- Experience with pricing strategy and proposal creation
- Appreciates a collaborative work environment and values a commitment to excellence, creativity, teamwork, integrity, and respect in serving our customers and one another
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and analytical with strong organizational skills
- Salesforce experience, CPQ experience a plus
- Strong Excel experience
- Extremely strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging sales environment
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.