As our Senior Manager, Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting, you’ll:
- Partner closely with both the Corporate Controller, Financial Planning & Analysis group and other members of the accounting/finance team to support all accounting period-end close and financial reporting requirements.
- Prepare quarterly and annual filings including all financial statements and related disclosures and supporting analyses/schedules on a timely, accurate and compliant basis.
- Maintain ongoing subject matter expertise on all relevant accounting standards.
- Research and prepare technical accounting treatment position papers and related internal accounting policy documentation.
- Assess the impact of new and updated existing accounting pronouncements on current accounting policies and practices and recommend appropriate accounting treatment.
- Utilize Carta to ensure that accounting for equity awards and all stock-based compensation is gathered and recorded in accordance with US GAAP.
- Assist with coordination and support of the annual audit process with the independent auditors.
- Work with the Corporate Controller and Accounting Manager to drive Sarbanes-Oxley compliance effort including design and documentation of the Company’s internal control environment and ongoing control cycles. Lead ongoing testing of key internal controls.
- Assist in developing, establishing and maintaining accounting policies, best practices and procedures in a rapidly growing organization.
- Review annual tax provision and periodic tax filings, team cross-functionally and with external tax experts to determine tax implications of business decisions.
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA with minimum of 7 years of experience in big four public accounting firm.
- Strong technical accounting background and understanding of US GAAP and SEC Reporting Regulations (e.g., Regulation S-K, S-X, and SOX).
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Sage intact and other financial reporting software a plus.
- Highly detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and committed to a high level of accuracy with ability to meet critical deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven comfort with high speed and high growth. We are not frenetic, but we are very swift.