LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Accounting, you will be an advisor to several stakeholders across the business including sales, sales operations, services, legal, product management, FP&A and IT.You will:
- Assist in management of the Revenue team and manage relationships and workflows with operational teams.
- Engage with business partners to drive the review and evaluation of deal structures to ensure proper revenue recognition while promoting positive customer relations. Provide thought leadership on revenue related to new product introductions and new business expansion.
- Support sales transactions within the boundaries of ASC 606, but with an eye towards growing the top line.
- Analyze and apply technical guidance related to software and SaaS revenue recognition, managing accounting policies and memos related to revenue, and provide training to internal staff on technical accounting matters.
- Develop internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404.
- Be a liaison with external auditors to lead closure of revenue accounting matters and annual audits and quarterly reviews.
- Evaluate processes, and drive system implementation and enhancements including integrations from Salesforce, Zuora, RevPro, SAP & Oracle.
- Provide reporting and analytics for daily operations, monthly and quarterly financial reporting and strategic analysis.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with a combination of Big 4 and in a global, software/SaaS company.
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and revenue recognition (ASC 606)
- Experience using systems such as Salesforce, Zuora, RevPro, SAP & Oracle.
- Degree in accounting, CPA required.
- Health: medical, mental, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation, dependent care, holidays, wellness days, and more
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning
- Additional: WFH support, 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary ins. coverage, exclusive perks and discounts
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.Belonging at LivePerson:
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.