Senior Manager Revenue Audit at Caesars Sportsbook & Casino (Las Vegas, NV)
WELCOME TO THE EMPIRE! Caesars Sportsbook is the fastest growing Sports Book in the US! Our ambition is to build a digitally led, internationally diverse gambling company of scale. We are in a highly innovative industry. As one of the largest gambling companies and with over 11,000 people worldwide, we make a massive investment in everyone, offering excellent career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success, and give you all the tools you'll need to be your best self.
BEHOLD! We are looking for an experienced Revenue Audit Manager to join our Accounting and Finance team at our office in Las Vegas, Nevada. Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, you will be responsible for leading all retail gaming audit aspects of finance and providing support to the Director and Vice President where necessary.
The legalized sports betting market is growing rapidly and evolving to become one of the most sought out industries to join. Why not team up with an industry leader!
What You Will Do:
- Responsible to oversee the audit of every retail location operated in the US
- Provide training to our casino partners who operate retail locations within our systems
- Oversee and manage the revenue audit function
- Participate in gaming and regulatory audits of the business
- Maintain internal controls and schedules related to required gaming regulations
- Articulate and update Minimum Internal Controls pertaining to the audit function
- Participate in conversations with regulators when necessary
- Oversee and audit of state and federal gaming withholdings and associated tax filings
- Participate in discussions with our technology team regarding new betting platform including audit processes and enhancements
- Responsible for the preparation and for a team overseeing cashbook records, including cash reconciliations at the book
- Create and review journal entries for manual adjustments within the operation
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of detailed monthly complex spreadsheets
- Gaming withholding for the IRS and state including reporting
- Lead the team through transitions and state launches
- Lead team meetings and communications
- Excel skills to lead initiatives to gain efficiencies in current processes
- Ensure proper training of staff and future leaders within the department
- Provide coverage as needed and support other colleagues when required
- Establish and maintain team collaboration and work as cohesive unit within the business
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years or sports betting or casino finance atmosphere
- 3-5 years of experience managing and leading large teams
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Proficient in building, maintaining, and presenting complex spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience overseeing revenue audit function
- Experience providing support across multiple partners in all jurisdictions in which Caesars Sportsbook / William Hill operates
- Successfully complete a drug screen, background check, and obtain a gaming license in all jurisdictions where deemed necessary
- Must be able to sit for extended periods
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods
- Regular attendance in the office
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Sportsbook reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Sportsbook's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check upon offer acceptance.
Behold! Caesars Sportsbook is here, and we're proud to be a part of Caesars Entertainment-the number one gaming company in the world with over 80 years of sports betting expertise.
At Caesars Sportsbook, we believe all our Team Members should be treated like Caesars. It's the mantra we were founded on, and the standard that drives us to provide our customers with best-in-class service.
As we continue to Blaze The Trail with our Caesars Sportsbook & Casino app, the expansion of our Caesars Sportsbook retail locations, our World Series of Poker franchise, our William Hill legacy brand, and partnerships with the biggest names in sports and entertainment, we're creating new and exciting opportunities for you to be a part of our empire and make an impact.
Interested in joining the team? Check out our job postings and see what we have to offer, people. And remember-We Are All Caesars!