Senior Manager, Investment Management at FIS (Jacksonville, FL)
Every day, our teams innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the Role:
The Senior Manager of Investment Management within the FIV Venture Investment group will support the pipeline development, opportunity assessment, investment diligence, and portfolio performance for both direct investments in early stage startups and in select venture capital funds.
This will include interacting with both internal and external stakeholders, completing key activities required for opportunity due diligence, creating deliverables to support each investment decision, and helping to maintain key metrics measuring the overall performance of the Impact Ventures startup investment portfolio.
- Maintain startup deal flow and pipeline tracking
- Execute select due diligence activities needed for startup opportunities
- Support development of startup investment collateral (e.g. deal memos)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to help deliver value to select startups
- Manage day to day portfolio performance and reporting
- Ability to execute activities quickly and with limited oversight
- Creative thinker always looking to bring forward new ideas or improvements
- Attention to deal with robust analytical skills
- Passion for startup engagement and new technology trends
- Comfort interacting across different levels of an organization
- Experience in corporate innovation or startup investment preferred
What We Offer:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.