Senior Investor Relations Analyst at Flywire
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
We, at Flywire, are seeking an Investor Relations Senior Financial Analyst, reporting into the Head of Investor Relations, to join our Finance organization. You will work in a collaborative environment, with partnership across the FP&A, Strategy, Communications, Legal, Accounting, and Treasury teams.
We are focused on increasing shareholder value through effective communication of Flywire’s strategy, financial results, and operations to the financial community. You will add value by collecting and analyzing a variety of data by interacting with multiple departments and external stakeholders. You will support benchmarking and other day-to-day duties of the investor relations team. You will support the investor communication strategy including investor presentations and quarterly earnings for the benefit of shareholders and research analysts. You will assist in monitoring ratings and estimates, understand positioning, and enable the communication of strategic advantages to the investment community.
- You will spearhead both routine and ad hoc projects and processes to support executive stakeholders, our Board, and our internal and external investor relations teams to ensure that all action items are driven to closure such as:
- Maintaining a robust understanding of business drivers and metrics; identify/track key themes and topics for investor discussions
- Contributing to Flywire's quarterly earnings process, including earnings script and talking points for management and IR.
- Assisting in management of the IR portion of the website.
- Preparing timely responses to email and voicemail inquiries from external stakeholders and investor inquiries
- Ensuring Reg FD compliance by working with corp comms, PR, counsel as well as reviewing and tracking disclosure in SEC filings, proxy statements, and presentations
- Supporting investor targeting with regular ownership reports and trading analysis
- Overseeing the CRM and repository database, ensure integrity of inputs, and managing related analytics and reporting
- Providing insights to the executive team regarding investor feedback, perceptions and opinions, competitive intelligence.
- Tracking trends among consensus estimates and equity research analyst reports.
- Working closely with Finance and business units to track quarterly/historical financial data, benchmark vs peers
- Challenging the status quo by identifying opportunities for process improvement
Here’s What We’re Look For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with financial modeling and business analysis with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 1+ years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD)
- Proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions) and building financial models. While not required, experience with financial market data and research tools is a plus (such as Bloomberg, IR Insight, FactSet, Capital IQ).
- Experience drafting external materials, including press releases, shareholder letters, and investor presentations.
- Ability to understand and develop investment theses on companies, and to think critically about business models and industry trends.
- Proactive, strategic thinker with ability to communicate effectively with executive management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with other functional areas
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with