Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is a company with offices in the U.S., India, Spain and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through intelligent conversations. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant, Conversational Security and Automation that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
Uniphore is looking for a Senior FP&A Manager to join the Finance team who has strong background in both business partnering and corporate FP&A. This is a highly visible role required working closely with ELT members. The ideal candidate should have financial modeling and budget planning system experience (Essbase/Hyperion or Adaptive) with strong accounting background to manage and model out financial statements (P&L, BS and CF).
- Lead Uniphore Quarterly and Monthly Management reporting and forecasting
- Lead Uniphore annual budget process
- Own the forecast and budget rollup process in NSPB
- Partner with Cost Center owners for forecast and budget rollup and ad hoc support/analysis
- Partner with accounting for the monthly variance analysis
- Assist with Planning tool and ERP integration
- Own quarterly board deck presentation and integration
- CPA or BA in accountancy with +10 years of experience in FP&A
- System implementation/integration experience
- Deep understanding of SaaS metrics such as ATR, Renewal and Cancellation
- Advanced skill in Excel and PowerPoint
- Superuser or admin for NSPB or similar tool such as Essbase/Hyperion, Adaptive or Planful.
- Experienced with NetSuite and Salesforce or similar ERP and CRM
- Accounting background with solid understanding of balance sheet and cash flow modeling
Good to Have
- Public SaaS company experience – recently IPO is better
- NSPB or Essbase/Hyperion admin
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description