Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial services in a borderless world, we are the first digital home lending solution for global consumers and investors who want to buy or cash out on their US real estate. We lend directly to our consumers through a world-class digital, multi-language platform. Milo is on the mission to build a digital bank providing financial solutions for global and crypto consumers. Founded in 2018, we are a venture-backed fintech startup headquartered in beautiful Miami.
We’re ready to Unlock What’s Possible! Are you?
About the Role:
The Milo team is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to assume responsibility for the maintenance of financial reporting and the continued facilitation of monthly closing processes in conjunction with accounting. In addition to the stabilization and maintenance of reporting this role will be focused on supporting ad hoc financial analyses and the analysis of revenue and cost control measures.
- Maintenance and enhancement of all ongoing management reporting. This includes, but is not limited to preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements and various monthly reporting decks
- Manage budget and financial planning models using advanced Excel spreadsheets for annual planning as well as periodic forecast updates
- Creation of any new management reporting which is centered around business metrics and financial performance
- Assist in preparation of quarterly board presentations/communications and other investor presentations
- Fulfill ad hoc requests related to general FP&A matters such as forecasts, profitability analysis, and KPI tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, and 4+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting function, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Master’s degree a plus
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting, with a strong foundation of accounting principles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Complex formulas, VLOOKUP, Pivots, Macros) with knowledge of other reporting software (Tableau, Power BI) or the ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Ability to design and build complex financial models, ensuring transactional visibility and management level summary
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders, external partners and internal staff
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks/responsibilities simultaneously
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in Fintech, the mortgage industry, Real Estate, Real Estate Tech, or a startup environment
- Passion and understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Understanding of foreign national consumers
- Multilingual (English, Spanish, & Portuguese)
We're self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. Our culture is high output and low drama—doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. If you've got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you'll fit right in. The Milo team is creating new technology solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, join us!
Our Core Values:
Always do what is right and fair - for our clients, our partners, and our company.
Simple, Fast, & Obvious
Create simple solutions. Move Fast. Build trust through the process.
Our team is always learning! We’re not afraid to ask questions, make mistakes, and find new ways.
We work hard through our challenges, commit to a plan, and never give up in the process!
Our Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation to the market and tech ecosystem
- Stock options, giving you ownership in a fast-growing company
- Generous vacation policy with 4 weeks PTO per year, encouraging our employees to disconnect, relax, & reenergize.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with up to $1,000 of premiums covered per month
- Option to save for your future and enroll into our 401K program
- Your choice of equipment for you to get your job done!
- Fully stocked kitchen & fridge -- with all the coffee, seltzers, & snacks you’ll need to fuel yourself through the day
- Monthly social hours including virtual game nights, ping pong tournaments, happy hours, etc.
- Quarterly out of office team-building events
- New office in vibrant Wynwood with a fun, energetic, & hardworking team committed to creating a product making a difference!
More Information on Milo Credit
Milo Credit operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Miami, FL. Milo Credit was founded in 2018. It has 39 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 14 open jobs at Milo Credit, click here.
Read Full Job Description