Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement.
RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a financial analyst to join our FP&A team as an exclusive business partner to our Cloud Operations business unit reporting to the Finance Manager of Finance that manages expense for the Cloud Operations business unit. You will be working extensively with the VP of Systems Operations and VP of Telco Operations, helping the teams to budget both usage and operational expenditures, monthly BvAs to understand variances to forecast, and special projects.
- Work independently and in conjunction with our FP&A, accounting, and Ops teams
- Assist FP&A team in rolling up forecasts both monthly and quarterly
- Supporting monthly BvAs and working with other members of the FP&A team to provide management reports
- Learn new reporting technologies and tools
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and close attention to detail
- 4 to 5 plus years of financial analyst experience or similar
- Knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Understanding of SaaS business model and cloud operations
- Understanding of ERP systems – NetSuite preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management skills
What we offer:
- RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.