Senior Financial Analyst at Clari
| South Bay | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:44 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, December 9, 2021
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our remarkable FP&A team! Finance at Clari is responsible for mapping Clari’s financial plan, monitoring performance and partnering with the business to attain and exceed those plans. This is an opportunity to join Clari at a critical stage of growth, as we build on our business momentum and smartly invest growth funding from our investors. You will need the ability to communicate at all levels and have a knack for distilling complex issues and processes to simple models. You will be a champion of driving technology and scale initiatives to remove bottlenecks from our processes.
This role is perfect for a roll your sleeves up self-starter who is ready to gain experience in operating a high-growth startup. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be curious, consultative, articulate, and excited to build and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a dynamic role where you get to collaborate cross-functionally with professionals that share that same passion, then please apply!
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Pacific or Central time zones.
- Own monthly & quarterly business and financial reporting to senior management, assist with Clari’s rolling forecast, annual operating plan, and long range financial plan
- Become a subject matter expert on Workday Adaptive Planning, owning expense consolidation, system enhancements, and company reporting
- Business partner to the G&A and R&D teams to manage budgets, forecasts, reports, and ad hoc modeling to drive strategic planning
- Work with accounting team on month-end close process, helping with reconciliation, variance analysis, and the CFO deck
- Identify, analyze, and drive FP&A process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy as we scale, i.e. forecasting cadence, close cadence
- Champion internal dashboards and reporting improvements, building best-in-class reporting that are dynamic, timely, and insightful
- Research and maintain our benchmarking database, mastering corporate and SaaS metrics to track across the organization
- Bachelor’s Finance or related degree
- 2+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field
- Past experience with financial systems (Adaptive Insights, Intacct, or Netsuite, etc) highly preferred
- Deep understanding of accounting concepts, with the ability to do three statement modeling
- Experience in a high growth, SaaS environment preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, Google Sheets, and GSuite
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description