Senior Financial Analyst; Corporate Finance at GoDaddy (Remote)
Location Details: Tempe, AZ or Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Hybrid-or-Remote: This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote designation.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
As a Senior Financial Analyst of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis for GoDaddy, we would like you to focus on modeling, tracking and understanding the business drivers that make GoDaddy tick. You will be a key partner to our business and play a meaningful role in developing long-term strategic plans as well as helping to drive strategy and initiatives. This role will offer you the opportunity to work directly with the Corporate Senior Leadership Team as well as various partners within the organization.
What you'll get to do...
- Work along side the business unit FP&A teams to compile and analyze the consolidated budgets, forecasts and multiyear outlooks
- Drive accountability for financial business results to budget and forecast
- Responsible for budgeting and leading corporate overhead costs including human capital management
- Analyze current and past trends focusing on our key financial metrics, the P&L and capital expenditures providing actionable insight into our financial performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on an as-needed basis to support key financial decisions for the organization.
- Having a nose for the dollar - understanding where to find pockets of operational value and having ability to drive changes necessary to create such value
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting. Master's degree preferred
- At least 5+ years related experience focused on budgeting, reporting, and financial analysis, preferably working in a SaaS business environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required and experience with WorkDay Cloud ERP system would be a plus
- Must be able to work across an organization, developing key relationships
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to translate complex concepts to simple terms
You might also have...
- We love to have fun at work, so bring your social and multi-tasking skills (with attention to detail), a sense of humor along with personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless in seeking incremental and transformational value
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Comfortable with risk and ambiguity
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.