Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Finance Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Systems Analyst who will engage with business, IT and finance stakeholders to understand processes and user needs from financial systems. This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Finance Technology & Operations.
- Work closely with business partners, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions then understand and document processes, gaps and goals
- Lead requirements gathering sessions and interview cross functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to elicit business requirements
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain documentation of new and existing business processes and related systems
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Work closely with vendors, implementation partners, architects, developers and business units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go live
- Support delivery of reporting, dashboards and business intelligence capabilities through partnership with IT and Business
- Lead and perform data management and migration activities
- Manage user training and timely communications in accordance with project timelines
- Engage in other areas of Finance such as security, compliance (SOX), reporting, production and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests and success criteria of the business are met
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- 4 - 7 years of knowledge and related industry experience in Accounting with a blend of implementing and maintaining one or more SaaS / Cloud financial systems (e.g. NetSuite/Oracle, Salesforce, Tableau, Blackline)
- Experience implementing financial, billing and/or reporting solutions in SaaS industry
- Experience in quote to cash processes and SaaS billing eco-systems
- Familiarity with revenue recognition ASC 606 is a plus
- Must be self-starter, able to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment, customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical parties
- Strong project management skills and experience successfully working cross-functionally
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP), Tableau report building and Oracle SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Finance team gives you an incredible opportunity to manage stratospheric growth and learn from the best. It’s an unmatched opportunity to put your professional and personal growth on an upward trajectory. You’ll lead change at a $1.5 billion company that’s growing 30% every year—in a people-first environment designed to power your career.
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.