Senior Finance Manager, Pricing/Contracts at iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Remote)
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 4 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will support Corporate Planning needs for Market Access Contracting strategy/tactical plans for current and future iRhythm product lines. Responsibilities will include research, analysis and recommendations targeted at Pricing/Contracting for Commercial/Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicaid/Managed Medicaid planning/execution. You will become a trusted colleague to cross-functional leadership teams by providing analysis of both national/regional payer contracting performance and trends, market analysis, competitor benchmarking, price modeling, average sales price management, value-based / risk-sharing alternative pricing strategies concepts, and collections/claims performance to further inform Market Access Planning and Contracting needs. This position reports to the Director of Finance, Corporate Planning with a dotted line to the SVP, Market Access & Government Affairs.
This role will be critical to ensuring the successful implementation of Market Access strategies for LT-ECG and an expanded portfolio of iRhythm products and service. The position is designed to support Market Access Contracting/pricing strategies as well as partner cross-functionally with HEOR, Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Customer Experience, and Revenue Cycle. You will also strategically support the Directors of Payer Relations and iRTC Pricing Committee with territory insights and analysis to support iRhythm contracting negotiations as well as cross-functional needs such as Sales/Territory/Customers performance and impacts on negotiations, contracting, and claims/ASP and contract pull-through.
Job Description Responsibilities
- Conduct financial analysis, modeling and vendor coordination in efforts to secure national pricing from CMS and/or most favorable reimbursement outcomes from MAC’s for current/future product lines.
- Provide complex analyses involving payer pricing, breakeven ROI analysis for major initiatives, market growth, ROI, and other analysis that will be used by CEO/CFO/SVP Market Access & Gov Affairs for critical decisions. expansion, shifts in Act as business partner to support informed trade-offs between list pricing and no-price contract terms as an example, plus analysis of the impact and value of other pricing strategies and payer contracting decisions. strategies, and payer contracting decisions.
- Provide cross-functional teams with pricing modeling scenarios, risk assessment, non-monetized trade-offs, and market intelligence to assist in making informed decisions during contract negotiations.
- Lead continuous improvement in data reporting, strategic initiatives, consulting projects, and day-to-day operations.
- Provide payer-specific contracting and customer service analysis to field-based territories/regions to support Market Access Partner and Payer Relations
Other Related Functions
- Works as a team player to cross-functional teams striving to proactively support departments impacted by Finance and Market Access
- Proactively coordinate internal departments to ensure targeted support and data analysis coordination, including but not limited to Finance, Sales, CX and Strategy
- Create strategic summary of analysis and support development of visual presentations from various internal reporting software/programs (e.g., Tableau, SFDC, XIFIN, DRG, SmartSheets, EHR systems)
- Bachelors required, MBA or Masters in Finance or related field, strongly preferred,
- Minimum of 7+ years of real-world progressive experience in a market-facing or business unit FP&A role.
- Prior experience in pricing analysis or ROI/NPV analysis on sales and marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated cross-functional influence and leadership skills
- Strong business partnership and communications skills; balance a strong, outspoken point of view on the right financial outcomes with strong collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytic and financial data presentation skills
- Proven ability to contribute to a team and provide leadership to various levels of cross-functional leadership
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple individuals simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and maintaining high quality output
- Ability to identify and problem solve quickly, collect data, establish facts and provide critical information to internal and external customers
- Possess intuitive analytical capabilities to conceptualize and produce “ad hoc” reports
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Possess a self-directed high sense of urgency
- Ability to function as a member of a busy, fast-paced and collegial cross-functional team dynamics
- Medical devices and/or healthcare experience a plus, but also should possess a genuine interest in market access/payor negotiations
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.