Senior Director - Pricing at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
The Senior Leader -- Strategic Pricing applies deep research to uncover new insight into competitive pricing to better position FIS's market strategy. He/she will partner with cross-functional teams to better understand our product portfolios and acquire data from current and potential clients. When we are analytical in our evaluation of competitive market as well as our internal structures, FIS can continue to improve how we do business.
- Defines, develops, evaluates and oversees the implementation of innovative pricing models and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share, brand positioning and long-term profits.
- Partners with Sales/Marketing, Business Development, Finance and other key stakeholders to correctly position
product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy.
- Monitors the ongoing business environment to ensure competitive pricing/market position and directs the development and analysis of pricing models and projections.
- Deploys a data-driven, analytical and customer/market driven approach to developing new pricing strategies; effectively communicates with business partners to gain alignment and drive execution.
- Oversees the implementation of pricing proposals across the organization.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates direct reports to build an action-oriented and results focused team.
- with the head of enterprise pricing to develop, articulate and implement a vision for the enterprise pricing function.
- Directs and controls the activities of one or more teams through other team leaders.
- Banking industry and banking technology solutions, financial services solutions or software company experience is highly desired
- Experience with API's, modernization to cloud, banking as a service, software pricing and B2B required.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.