What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Head of Republic Crypto to oversee major strategic initiatives within the organization, including the support of existing products and the launch of new products.
- Create, manage, and analyze financial planning models and processes to reduce operational risk, estimate financial results, and drive team performance.
- Work directly with Republic Crypto senior team members to prepare monthly updates, analysis and forecasts on division performance.
- Work with corporate finance team to reconcile the accounting process and revenue collection.
- Assist where needed on mission critical day-to-day challenges across all financial products including: cash, stock and token distributions to limited partners.
- Managing financial vendors (such as auditors) for single asset and multi asset vehicles.
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- A background on the strategy and/or finance team inside a venture fund, private equity fund, or late-stage startup.
- Success developing and executing on financial budgets
- A track record of creating, launching and supporting large corporate initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data & ROI-driven mindset
- Comfortable working in a high-stakes, fast-paced environment
- Experience in crypto is helpful but not required