Senior Director, Consolidation at Talkdesk (Remote)
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
The Director, Accounting will be a key member of the finance team and will report to the Vice President of Accounting.
- Optimize ERP (NetSuite) accounting functionality via automation, scheduled entries, reports, etc
- Streamline consolidations and intercompany processes and partner with accounting to support and improve month-end close process
- Plan and design business processes and objectives and make recommendations and changes to improve and support scalability and compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Drive efforts to automate and streamline accounting operations (e.g., leverage tools such as FloQast/Blackline, NetSuite, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience working in Accounting or related field, with a combination of large, US publicly traded company and Big 4 experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and a CPA or equivalent is required.
- Strong GAAP technical skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, including Excel
- Experience in NetSuite preferred
- Uncompromising integrity and transparency
- Must be open to travel
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.