Senior Billing Coordinator at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Senior Billing Coordinator to join our Americas billing team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Billing Coordinator, you’ll drive the billing process by utilizing complex problem-solving skills along with strong client interaction skills. The role is best suited for a team player who is action-oriented and has strong communication skills.
What you’ll get to do:
- Expedite and review monthly billing files in a timely manner
- Review invoice templates, create invoices, and send to clients
- Review credits / rebills
- Build and maintain relationships with Client Services and Business Development; be proactive in establishing billing procedures for new products
- Partner with Customer Success on customer inquiries to help drive the billing process
- Support other members of the Billing Dept. as needed
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Proficient in Excel and other financial applications, Zendesk (or other client issue ticketing system), and Salesforce. Experience with Intacct accounting software is preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Proactive work ethic and ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BS / BA) in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Ad-tech, advertising or media publishing industry experience highly preferred
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.