Senior Billing Analyst at Vonage (Remote)
We are looking for a Sr Billing Operations Analyst, remote based in the UK, who will take a lead role in our global Revenue Operations function by taking ownership for one of our flagship products currently going through high growth and expansion. Your contribution will be essential to ensuring this key product can go to market and support the expansion of revenue operations. This is a fast paced and highly collaborative role, requiring a problem solver with an operational mind, and someone who thrives in an environment where cross functional collaboration drives the business forward.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...What you'll do
- Take a lead role for billing and revenue operations on one of our highest growthproducts
- Support our billing transformation projects to drive this product towards scalability
- Partner with our Sales and Support teams to deliver a best in class billing and service experience to our customers
- Ensure Finance and Billing processes are adhered to for SOX compliance and efficient business operations
- Support the Revenue Operations and Collections management teams with ad-hoc operational tasks.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Great communication skills and confidence to liaise effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Experience in financial or business analysis, with an operations background
- A high level of focus and comfortable working with a high volume of transactions.
- A resourceful nature, with the ability to identify solutions over problems.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced high-change environment.
- A sense of humour and a can do attitude.
Nice to have
- Experience of billing for communications products, or similar complex high volume transactions businesses.
- Experience of using Zuora billing system
- Experience using ERPs such as Oracle Fusion (preferred), NetSuite, or SAP
- Experience using Tableau, or a willingness to develop those skills
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.