Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. That’s why Headway is building the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 100,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact.
Headway is growing fast, and we’re hiring a Senior Associate, Revenue Operations to join our Revenue Operations team! Reporting into Headway’s Sales Operations Lead, you will work cross-functionally to manage our lead database and track sales development efforts to build the largest therapist network in the United States. You’ll be instrumental in setting up our ever-growing sales function for success, utilizing a modern, effective sales tech stack.
- Manage our CRM and work closely with the sales team to stay ahead of their needs
- Manage a team of freelancers tasked with lead list building
- Track quota attainment and support in the calculation of bonus payouts
- Operationalize segmentation and lead re-engagement campaigns
- Scope out necessary system infrastructure needs and own feature testing and deployment
- Ensure that our systems are set up for success and resolve requests related to the sales stack and processes
- Support in the enhancement, implementation and adoption of new tools and processes
You will be a great fit if:
- You have at least 3+ years experience in revenue operations or project management at either a startup or consulting firm
- You’re familiar with CRMs and are interested in mastering sales technology and processes
- You are a fast learner and respond well to continuous feedback
- You are motivated by seeing the impact of your work on the success of other teams
- You’re an excellent project and stakeholder manager
- You are a spreadsheet pro and can comfortably navigate large data sets
- You are detail-oriented, analytical and organized
- You are excited about rewiring the mental health system for access and affordability
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.