Senior Accounting Manager - Revenue (Assistant Controller)
3Cloud’s Senior Accounting Manager - Revenue scales the billing to cash process as well as runs the month-end close process required to support a rapidly-growing company. You are constantly looking for ways to innovate and automate processes for increased efficiency. You lead the monthly billing processes, revenue recognition, general ledger reconciliations, and oversee the Accounts Receivable team. You love being in the mix of process improvements, working at a fast-pace, and just getting things done. You make the next person’s job easier and help deliver the ultimate team member experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate the month-end close process under the direction of our Corporate Controller
- Own Revenue, including overseeing the monthly billing process, revenue recognition and collections
- Ensure client billings are prepared in accordance with the Statement of Work
- Oversee the billing and collection of Microsoft Funding
- Own project revenue reconciliations
- Provide key reports and analytics to the Corporate Controller and Chief Financial Officer
- Prepare weekly cash receipt reporting and projections
- Prepare monthly revenue reconciliations
- Manage and develop the revenue team
- Coordinate with the Financial Planning and Analysis team, internal IT team, and sales operations team to improve processes, systems and reporting
Skills and Experience Useful in this Role:
- 5-7 years accounting and management in a professional services environment preferred
- Understanding of professional services billings and revenue recognition
- Demonstrated success in scaling accounting departments
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Collaborative style with a focus on keeping others informed
- Experience with FinancialForce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
What You Get in Return:
- Work in an environment that values providing the ultimate team member experience.
- Collaborate with brilliant professionals with high emotional intelligence in a continuous learning environment.
- Collaborate with a passionate team of accounting professionals who will partner with you and have your back when you need them.
- Earn competitive compensation and benefits with a generous PTO plan.
- Work in a flexible, remote first work environment.
3Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.