Reibus is looking for a Senior Accountant to analyze complex financial records and reports within the company's accounting operations. As our senior accountant, you will regulate and authenticate financial transactions and maintain the ledger to ensure effectiveness and accuracy of all accounting tasks. The Sr. Accountant will balance accounts and verify bank statements on behalf of the company. This key role will collaborate across departments including Purchasing, Operations, and Material Sciences. If you are excited to work for a company that values and trains its employees and provides all the tools necessary to drive success, then we want to meet you!
What You'll Do?
- Document management : Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling data and required documents
- Support new software rollouts : Assist in implementation of NetSuite
- Implement operational standards : Create Standard Operating Procedure's (SOP's) for accounting policies and regulations; roll out reconciliation procedures
- Mentor the team : Guide junior accountants or interns by answering questions and providing training as needed
- Managing reporting : Maintain and balance corporate ledger accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions while resolving any discrepancies
- Financial management : Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes financial status reports, profit and loss statements, and other necessary reports
What You'll Bring?
- Problem-solving: Narrows down all possible outcomes to a handful of likely scenarios and presents recommendations based on business priorities.
- Relationship building: Takes initiative to build and foster positive relationships with stakeholders and team members.
- Organization: Ability to prioritize and shepherd multiple projects in parallel with stellar attention to detail. Can context-shift and pivot while still maintaining progress.
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in fast-paced environments. Takes a flexible approach to new challenges.
- Detail orientation: Extreme attention to detail resulting in high quality work.
- Excellent communicator: Uses verbal and written communication to express ideas clearly and persuasively.
Your Ideal Background
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting in corporate accounting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
- Sound analytical skills; advanced skills using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Oracle's NetSuites preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Experience in diverse business functions
ASK US ABOUT:
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today's decisions and our vision for the future.
- Paid-to-Live policy: It's not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
- The "Not-An-Employee Handbook:" Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you're the right fit, inspiring.
- "Be an adult:" This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn't about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]