Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting at Celonis
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Accountant, Corporate Accounting. .
- Assist with the monthly financial close by preparing account reconciliations, submitting journal entries and working with other cost centers to obtain relevant information.
- Prepare monthly expense analyses and explain trends/variances.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations with supporting schedules.
- Maintain fixed asset sub-ledger including creation of assets and monthly depreciation entries.
- Maintain prepaid sub-ledger including creation of prepaid schedules and monthly amortization entries.
- Prepare lease accounting schedules in accordance with ASC842
- Assist in implementing accounting policies and procedures
- Support Leadership with various ad-hoc analyses and management reporting.
- Design monthly financial close procedures in order to obtain more accurate and timely results
- Partner with the financial systems team to ensure we adhere to the philosophy of "continuous improvement" by always looking for ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends by networking with peers in the SaaS industry to continue to implement best practices
- Interfacing with external auditors, as needed
The qualifications you need:
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- BA/BS in Accounting (required)
- Licensed CPA and/or Big 4 background a plus
- Prior experience with a cloud-based ERP preferable (Workday)
- Prior software industry experience a plus
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SOX required
- Problem solver with thoughtful, efficient and automated solutions
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
- Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a fast-paced environment across all levels of management and across functions and geographies
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .