Senior Accountant, BPP Reporting at Revantage, a Blackstone Portfolio Company (Dallas, TX)
Revantage is a Blackstone Company that provides a highly skilled employee base, best-in-class processes, and state-of-the-art technology to multiple Blackstone real estate portfolio companies. Sectors include Hospitality, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Senior Housing, and Manufactured Homes.
Revantage, headquartered in Chicago, is one of three global offices that includes Revantage Asia and Revantage Europe.
What We Value: Our Culture
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum require the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers - We expect high standards for ourselves and enable the success of our teams
- Enthusiasts - We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible
- Leaders - We commit to continuously improve our performance
- Learners - We learn from our challenges and successes
- Partners - We deliver value and positive impact to our partners
Why This Role Is Valuable
The Senior Accountant, BPP R eporting is responsible in the preparation and review of Investment and Fund Level Reporting both in accordance with GAAP and Operation Asset Management Reporting. The Senior Accountant, BPP Reporting will also partner with the BPP Asset Class Managers in preparing consolidated financials and investment level variance analysis. This position is based out of Revantage's headquarters in Chicago, IL.
How You Add Value
- Prepare and review monthly/quarterly/ annual reports with a focus on BPP Fund Level Reporting.
- Audited Consolidated Financials
- ANI Report
- FAD Report
- Same Store NOI Report
- TGER Report
- Cash Report
- Occupancy Report
- Partner with Asset Class Accounting Manager- BPP
- Reconciliation of Equity to Consolidated BPP Financials
- Revantage Europe Data Loads and Reconciliations
- SPV Entity Data Loads and Reconciliations
- Coordinate report updates and reviews with Managers and Accountants on the BPP Team.
- Confirm that BPP Reporting is in accordance with GAAP or Internal Asset Management Reporting, ensuring results properly reflect the company's financial position.
- Assist in the preparation of annual audited financial statements, including footnote disclosures, and supporting schedules.
- Document SOPs for all Fund Level BPP Reporting
- Partner with Revantage Leadership to streamline reporting and provide greater insight to operations
- Accountable to Blackstone and Portfolio Company's satisfaction with the accounting team's performance, responsiveness, and interactions.
- Lead initiatives to ensure smooth business partner experience across the team.
- Become day-to-day go-to person for Revantage business partners and Blackstone.
- Respond to business partner inquiries and commit to deliverables by leveraging resources across the team.
- Partner with senior managers to identify and drive external relationships with the team's key. contacts and stakeholders.
- Assist BPP Teams with Fund Level Reporting on an as-needed basis.
What You Bring To The Role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 4 years' experience in accounting, financial analysis, and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary
- Self-starter with strong team leadership and problem-solving skills, the aptitude to think independently, and the motivation to work with multiple teams in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- CPA certification
- Real estate knowledge
Perks for You
- Competitive salary, overall compensation and 401(k)
- Work-life balance offerings include:
- Remote work policy
- Weekly hours dedicated to personal productivity
- Bi-weekly Summer Fridays
- In-house and external learning & development opportunities
- Generous health insurance and wellness benefits
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer . We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email [email protected] .