BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are seeking an exceptional Finance Manager to support the WW Sales team. This role will focus heavily on supporting and partnering with multiple WW stakeholders within Finance, Operations, and the Sales organizations among others. This role will be responsible for leading strategic planning and analyses to accelerate top line growth.
This is a highly visible position and will require you to have demonstrated a consistent record in business partnership and business analytics and the ability to tell a story through data. Reporting to the Director of Americas Finance, this person will develop financial metrics and help drive operational processes that scale for Pure’s growth in the fast growing business. The role also requires a high level of cross-group collaboration, analytical skills, experience in influencing others and executive maturity skills. You will have the unique opportunity to lead and influence a core part of Pure's strategy.This is an instrumental role for Finance to provide value added analysis to the business.
- Lead the planning process and build insightful analysis to develop the long term strategic plan and the annual operating plan. Analyze attainment, productivity, pipeline conversion, and market trends etc, and advise resource allocation, investment prioritization and go-to-market strategy to drive growth.
- Partner with sales operations in pipeline and bookings analysis, forecasting, and reporting. Build critical metrics and KPIs such as country level P&L, E to B analysis, routes to market analysis, coverage, etc, for executive reviews.
- Architect policy, process, and governance to enable prompt decision making with accountability and ensure compliance. Drive continuous process improvement and best practices sharing. Standardize and automate reporting to scale the business.
- Drive cross functional alignment and collaborate with other teams in initiatives around bookings planning, sales compensation, coverage planning, forecasting accuracy improvement, etc.
- Update and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and analytics. Provide insightful metrics that will support go-to-market strategy formation and measure the success of execution. Analyze business trends, customer buying patterns, pipeline, deals, and markets
- Assist in building various critical business and financial models for pipeline, bookings, and overall P&L results at Country, Segment, Theater level
- Provide support to the HQ team on special projects and initiatives. Maintain forecast data upload into the system
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
8+ years of experience in FP&A. Advanced Proficiency in complex financial modeling and predictive data analytics is highly desired.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast pace and ambiguous environment, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and challenge the status quo to drive change and process improvement.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting fundamentals. Analytical and strategic thinker.
- Great systems experience in Salesforce, Anaplan, NetSuite, Callidus, Tableau, or similar systems. High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases. Proficiency in SQL or database programming languages is a plus.
- Attention to detail when necessary and ability to synthesize large volumes of data and summarize into presentation/management views.
- Experience in technology industries or sales finance or sales operations a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, collaborative, and a strong team player.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA a plus.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.