Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are currently seeking a Revenue Manager to join our Revenue accounting team. This is a people manager role in a team that handles revenue accounting, ARR (Annualized Recurring Revenue) & reporting. This role reports to Senior Director, Revenue Accounting & Operations & will have two direct reports.What You’ll Do
- Review / perform / support revenue & billing activities such as Month close reporting, Deals review and documentation of deal review checklists, Accounting process in NetSuite, Revenue and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) recognition, Invoicing cycle & Sales tax compliance
- Prepare the monthly revenue reporting flux and other ad-hoc analysis for review by the Senior Director as well as the CFO.
- Ensure accurate and timely transaction processing, accounting & reporting in accordance with policies and US GAAP
- Prepare technical memo documentation on non-standard deals
- Work seamlessly with Sales, Account Management, Sales Operations and Legal team to collaborate and communicate on finance approval of deals, opportunity approvals in SFDC
- Maintain and enforce deal desk policies in conjunction with the legal and Sales and Account management.
- Maintain and monitor internal controls & a strong review process within Quote-to-Cash cycle
- Continually identify and implement efficient procedures and processes
- Provide audit support for revenue, unbilled revenue, deferred revenue & reserves.
- Partner with the FP&A team to provide ad-hoc reports, including but not limited to revenue forecasting inputs
- Works closely with the Business application team to make information flow more efficient, support CPQ implementation & integration with NetSuite.
- Support FP&A team with analyzing results, providing additional information
- Energy, desire and ability to take on new projects to support fast growing company, such as supporting international structure; multi-currency price lists; automation of approval processes etc.
- BA/BS in Business or Accounting
- CPA and public accounting experience (Deloitte, KPMG, EY, PWC, Grant Thornton & other accounting consulting firms) is strongly preferred
- Experience with NetSuite and its advanced revenue module (ARM), Excellent knowledge of Software Recurring Revenue recognition, including ASC 606
- Experience working with SFDC & Avalara is preferred
- Experience with managing direct reports/staff
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership for projects and drive to completion
- Demonstrated continuous improvements of the business processes and new business model support
- 5+ years of relevant experience in revenue recognition; experience supporting sales operations & sales teams highly desired.
- Two to three years project management experience in relation to systems and reporting
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced setting, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.