Revenue Cycle Analyst at Signify Health (Remote)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 13, 2022
How will this role have an impact?
The Revenue Cycle Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the revenue recognition, client invoicing/accounts receivable, claims submission and cash collection and posting processes. This position researches and analyzes underlying data to provide explanations for reporting results as needed. Additionally, this position uses internal and online application tools (including the Company’s medical claims clearinghouse) to gather and analyze data, creates Excel formulas and worksheets, and generates reports for internal and external use. This position works under the supervision of the Director of Revenue Cycle.
This role will report to our Director of Client Financial Services.
What will you do?
- Manage, track and report the earned revenue and accounts receivable balances throughout the month.
- Prepare volume and revenue-related reports needed for month-end financial close; provide commentary on material changes and issues.
- Retrieve payment detail from various client portals, apply to the internal billing system and reconcile to actual cash received.
- Prepare client invoices in specified formats and frequency.
- Set up billing and payment parameters for new clients as needed.
- Research unpaid claims and manage the reconciliation process with clients.
- Prepare regular reporting on number of visits by different dimensional slices.
- Ensure all assigned duties are completed accurately and on time.
- Assist with variance analysis of actuals to budget.
- Assist with preparing mid-year forecasts and updated projections.
- Perform ad hoc projects and analyses as needed.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong skills in Excel and ability to manage large data sets.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Must be able to compile clear and concise internal and external communications.
- Must have an understanding of claims billing and reconciliation processes.
- Responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 2-4 years successful work experience in Excel
- Preferred 4+ years of medical claims billing experience
- Ability to identify revenue cycle problems and implement solutions
- Experience working with 3rd party healthcare payers as it relates to claim submission, collections and cash application
- Experience working with medical claims clearinghouses
- Working knowledge/understanding of claim adjustment reasons and remark codes
- Working knowledge/understanding of CPT and diagnosis codes
- Working knowledge/understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial payers
- Working knowledge/understanding of credit balances and refunds
- Experience working directly with internal and external customers
- Experience working with Information Technology to build revenue cycle processes
- Must have a basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
More Information on Signify Health
Signify Health operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX and Ellsworth AFB, SD. Signify Health was founded in 2017. It has 2219 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 63 open jobs at Signify Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description