Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
As a Revenue Accountant you'll be essential to driving the efficiency and effectiveness of Iterable’s revenue recognition operations. Reporting to the Revenue Manager, you will help build a best in class, scalable revenue function to support rapid sales growth. This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly motivated, fun team poised for success.
- Perform monthly revenue accounting close responsibilities, including GAAP revenue analysis, account reconciliations, roll forwards, journal entries, and close packages
- Maintain processes related to preparation and recording of revenue results under ASC606
- Review and ensure revenue transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform monthly accounting responsibilities related to cash, commissions and bonuses, customer collectibility, and sales tax
- Work with the financial planning and analysis team to prepare various reports and analyses for internal business use
- Be a versatile player in the revenue space that can perform various tasks ranging from routine close procedures to ad hoc projects
- Contribute to revenue management system implementation project
- Participate in system and process optimization projects to help scale operations
- Field various audit requests where appropriate
- B.A. in Accounting, Business, Finance or other quantitative field
- Corporate or public accounting experience, working towards CPA certification a plus
- SaaS revenue recognition experience under ASC 606 - be able to articulate technical revenue accounting guidance and apply in real world situations
- Experience with non-standard contract review a plus
- Experience with Netsuite Advanced Revenue Management (Netsuite ARM) or other revenue management software a plus
- Experience translating large amounts of data into financial and analytical reports
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel level of proficiency
- Ability to partner with business colleagues throughout the organization
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented and highly organized
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $87,150/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 05/22/2022