Regional Vice President (WEST) at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
- Develop and implement key strategies that improve operational effectiveness, ensure excellent patient care, strengthen partnerships, and contribute to the company’s growth
- Motivate and engage market teams, mentor and cultivate talent, and influence key stakeholders across the organization
- Achieve quarterly and annual goals through setting, tracking, and managing key performance indicators and establishing a team culture of performance accountability
- Maintain a strategic and proactive focus on client satisfaction while addressing complex problems with data-driven solutions
- Ensure financial success of assigned region through effective contract management, development of growth opportunities, and conservative expense oversight
- At least 5 years of experience leading programs and/or teams in multiple markets for a healthcare company
- Excellent communicator with solid executive presence, polished presentation skills, and advanced writing proficiency
- Master’s degree in a healthcare, operations management, or business related discipline
- Strong business acumen with prior P&L leadership experience
- Successful background in fast-moving, rapidly changing, start-up company
- Experience in account management, strategy, network development, and/or consulting
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.