Product Solutions, Senior Consultant, Accounting and Reporting - Remote at CaptivateIQ
- Work closely with customers and other members of the Product Solutions team to deliver best-in-class professional services to our customers
- Lead and complete implementation and other significant projects
- Become an expert in using CaptivateIQ
- Apply your understanding of applicable accounting requirements to develop and maintain best practices for using CaptivateIQ to meet said requirements
- Understand customer plan requirements and design system configurations maximizing modeling efficiency and repeatability
- Configure and test implementations based on customers’ unique needs
- Consult with and guide customers to enable best practice use of our platform
- 4+ years work experience
- Best-in-class experience developing and maintaining calculations for large data sets using spreadsheets, databases, or data visualization and modeling tools
- Strong experience developing and maintaining calculations for large data sets using spreadsheets or database models
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Friendly, obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- CPA License
- Understanding of capitalization and amortization requirements of sales commissions under ASC 340, ASC 606, or IFRS 15
- Past experience with CaptivateIQ sales compensation software, or experience with a competitor’s software: SAP Callidus Cloud, Xactly Incent, Varicent
- Past experience implementing sales compensation software
- Proficiency with popular CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), or subscription management systems (e.g. Zuora)
- Past experience in any of the following capacities: financial operations, financial planning, accounting, system implementation, sales engineer, solutions architect, customer success, technology consulting, business analysis
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
Notice for Prospective Candidates
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.