iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $117 billion in global client assets invested in 979 funds, as of February 2022.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.About the Role
iCapital is looking for an Associate or Assistant Vice President to join its Fund Finance team to focus on Private Capital Fund Accounting and Administration duties. This position will report to the Vice President/Controller and work closely with other team members, vendors, and clients on a variety of matters.Responsibilities
- Review third-party administrator prepared financial statements and supporting schedules for accuracy and completeness on a quarterly basis.
- Provide support for year-end audited financial statements for each feeder fund.
- Using technology, review investor allocations and provide reporting to clients and their investors.
- Provide cash based operational control over the third-party administrator and transfer agent which includes review and approval of all cash movements.
- Calculate feeder fund capital events based on cash activity, cash balances, and cash reserve guidelines, and follow the procedure to communicate decisions with clients and their investors.
- Provide vendor management of third-party fund administrators including tracking deliverables and escalating inconsistencies.
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests from various teams within the organization including fund data requests, investor requests, and client requests.
- Report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3 to 10 years in a similar role, alternatives experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to escalate and communicate effectively
- High level of integrity
- Passion for the application of innovative technology
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, and an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) and parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.