At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
- Work with the product management, marketing, sales and finance stakeholders from our Platform and low-code/no-code business units to develop and improve ServiceNow's offerings
- Gather market insights and drivers to inform field and business unit views
- Support the business unit teams as needed on customer elasticity, competition, customer segmentation and broader market factors to help support the go-to-market pricing strategy
- Drive quantitative pricing & customer research, including conjoint studies, economic value drivers and customer value perception interviews
- Define product metering, license entitlement, and compliance policy and drive all associated business requirements for subscription management enablement
- Identify new packaging, and bundling opportunity to simplify sales motion and increase platform penetration
- Define, track and measure pricing KPIs, defining actionable decision insights on pricing performance, implement continuous pricing optimization plan and drive this process
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise technology industry and/or 6+ years in Management consulting across strategic planning, pricing, and/or product strategy and management
- Experience in packaging and pricing for software businesses highly desirable
- Effective influencing and communication skills and highly effective in securing cross-functional buy-in from senior executives and leaders across the business
- Experience with synthesizing large data sets and applying optimization models for insights
- Experience running pricing research including conjoint and other direct pricing studies helpful
- Strong understanding of value-based pricing theories and analytical methodologies
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business, statistics, economics, or other quantitative disciplines
- MBA degree strongly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.