How you'll make an impact:
Strata works with over 400 health systems across the country. Over 50% of the US healthcare hospital and clinic patient visits flow through Strata! With this data, we have created the most automated and technologically advanced benchmarking software in healthcare.As the leader of our Revenue Analytics Solutions, you'll be responsible for the growth and development of Strata's services that help health systems use Strata software, services, programs and analytics to grow their net revenue and provide a high satisfaction patient experience through a data-driven approach to payer contracting, pricing, and value based care.We are looking for an experienced, innovative, collaborative leader to design, deliver, then scale our Revenue Analytics Solutions. As the leader of a business line that is part of the StrataAccelerator, this role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and grit, yet you will have the support of a well-established, highly professional business surrounding you.In this role, you will:
What we're looking for:
- Define, communicate, and execute on the strategy for high impact, market-leading Revenue Analytics and insight services that leverage the StrataJazz® Revenue Analytics includes payer contract modeling, strategic pricing, and value-based care services and software.
- Work collaboratively across Strata's product management, data science, client service, and business development functions to develop, sell, deliver, and scale high impact solutions to our customers
- Establish Strata as a thought leader in this space by defining industry leading practices, then publishing and presenting to the broader healthcare industry
- Define the best practice approach for high impact and high satisfaction implementations and advisory services
- Work with the senior leadership of major health systems across the country to help them identify opportunities to grow revenue and improve reimbursement through using the Strata software platform, analytics, and services
- Build a team of consultants who have strong consulting, analytics, and customer management skills
- Identifying opportunities to create value and drive business results creatively and proactively through partnering with other Strata Practice Leaders and Program Leaders to deliver full-service solutions to our customer base, including customer network programs and staff augmentation services
- Educate the Strata team on this domain and enable team members to speak credibly on relevant topics
- Support Business Development and Experience Management teams by providing subject matter expertise, product demonstrations, and scoping of StrataSphere solutions
Thinking about applying?
- A Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Healthcare Management, MBA or MHA preferred
- 8-10+ years of healthcare industry experience required
- Prefer experience 3+ years of experience in working with health systems to drive improvements in payer contracting, transitioning to value based care, strategic pricing, charge capture, clinical documentation, and/or revenue cycle. (consultant, health system employed roles, software company)
- Demonstrated competency in designing and improving processes, scaling software + services offers, and/or managing consulting teams
- Understanding of healthcare billing, finance, operations, and clinical functions
- Fluency with both healthcare clinical and administrative data
- Ability to make real-time autonomous decisions when conditions change, based on understanding of the context, business objectives, and customer needs
- Advanced written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, with ability to think quickly and deliver consultative response
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Advanced skills Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan, and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description