Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end payroll processing and management for all assigned entities for the Nintex Group. It is responsible for managing external payroll providers, processing in house payrolls, setting payroll policies and procedures and ensuring a positive payroll experience for all of the US & EMEA regions. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a thriving global company operating in a period of rapid growth and this role aims to provide the best of class payroll experience for our employees. This role has significant visibility across the organization engaging stakeholders at all levels.
Your Contribution Will Be:
- Responsible for the entire payroll cycle for US and EMEA entities.
- Work with external payroll providers and HR organization to deliver monthly payroll for EMEA and bi-monthly, multi-state payroll in USA
- Manage all US & EMEA federal and state payroll taxes, superannuation, pensions, workers compensation reporting and employee benefits
- Year-end payroll reporting
- Manage leave systems
- Payroll on-boarding of US and EMEA employees
- Preparing all payroll related journal entries for processing in our accounting system
- Managing payroll-related balance sheet accounts and accruals
- Working with Finance & Accounting team on payroll related analyses for budgeting and reporting
- Liaising with HR team regarding new hires, terminations, remuneration and conditions of service including interpreting awards/agreements in relation to tax, allowances and other pay components
- Lead payroll-related projects, as required
- Work with external providers to set up payroll in new countries as we expand
- Handle employee queries and escalations
- Providing assistance to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable from time to time as required
- Assistance with the administration of our stock compensation system
To Be Successful We Think You Need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing payroll, preferably for a multi-location company
- Experience managing a small team of 2 or more team members
- Experience in processing payroll journals and accruals
- Experience with international payrolls a distinct advantage
- Knowledgeable on current payroll and payroll tax legislation
- UKG or similar system experience essential
- NetSuite or similar accounting system experience is ideal
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to be flexible from time to time to work with an international team in different time zones
- Experience with external payroll providers an advantage
- Knowledge of operation of stock compensation plans
- Strong communication skills essential
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team!
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.