CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020, 2021 & 2022. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 6 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The Payroll Analyst position is responsible for the administration of the company's payroll for approximately 2000+ employees and will assist in ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all payroll functions including but not limited to bi-weekly payrolls, employee changes, audits, internal and external reporting, and review of bi-weekly payroll and tax payments.
- Work with our payroll service providers to complete processing and production of company's payroll for all locations, including processing all non-exempt employee timesheets.
- Analyze employee tax profiles to ensure proper State and Local taxes are withheld, reported, and remitted.
- Review employee changes including new hires, promotions, terminations, transfers, salary increases, leave of absences and various bonuses to ensure accuracy.
- Process benefit deduction adjustments such as health and life insurance premiums, transportation management accounts, medical savings accounts.
- Process wage garnishments, including court orders, federal and state income tax levies, delinquent student loans, and child support orders
- Research and resolve problems, perform scheduled activities, and assist the Sr Payroll Analyst to serve as a liaison with service providers.
- Manage incoming tax notices from various taxing authorities.
- Manage month-end payroll reconciliations.
- Manage year-end processing, including but not limited to W2 reconciliations and annual payroll tax filings.
- Generate reports and analysis as needed.
- Set-up withholding accounts with various taxing authorities.
- Respond timely to employment verifications.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and assist with special projects
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience processing multi-state payroll in an automated environment.
- Requires knowledge of commonly used payroll concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Knowledge of payroll processing for international students/F1 visas.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Employee Stock Purchase Programs is a plus
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage time wisely.
- Maintain confidentiality in dealing with HR/Payroll matter