Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As a Partne Success Associate, you will work closely with our crypto partners to help them through the asset listings process. You will serve as the primary point of contact with asset issuers, conduct required research and due diligence, and liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the best onboarding experience for our crypto asset partners.What you’ll be doing:
- Help guide crypto assets through our listings process
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our crypto asset partners, providing them with guidance and updates through the listings process, and answering questions
- Conduct diligence on crypto projects, including directly liaising with asset issuers and engaging in community forums
- Investigate prospective cryptocurrencies based on primary research (whitepapers, codebase, Github) and external discussions with the crypto community
- Write internal reports that synthesize your findings
- Identify ways to Improve and automate the listings process based on feedback and experience, partnering with Legal, Compliance,Security and Crypto Intelligence teams
- Work cross-functionally to update the legal, compliance, security, engineering and finance teams on all elements of crypto asset projects in the pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years applicable experience with proven track record of exceeding goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management skills and great attention to detail
- Experience working in client/account management or customer support/success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues.
- Ability to translate complex information effectively across the organization
- Strong ability to problem solve in unstructured situations, and an ability to drive challenging and vague problems to clarity and resolution
- Proven excellence in making informed judgements based on research and metrics, and setting priorities in ambiguous situations
- Ability to collaborate with teammates, navigate relationships in both crypto and the broader technology ecosystem, and ensure that entrepreneurs have an excellent experience engaging with Coinbase
- Crypto experience a plus, but not required
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.