NA Pricing & Yield Manager, Ads at Trustifi (Remote)
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for an NA Pricing & Yield Manager to work with the Pricing & Yield team as part of the Sales Strategy & Operations group. The Pricing & Yield team is tasked with partnering across the Ads organization to drive revenue through data-driven insights & strategic planning. You are a self-starter, exhibit strong analytical skills, and have experience interfacing directly with a Sales organization to provide insights that drive the Ads business forward.
This role is focused on maximizing supply to meet revenue objectives. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to provide solutions that scale our Ads business.
- Identify Sales’ revenue opportunities through packaging, programs & partnerships, providing Sales leadership with data-driven solutions that meet or exceed goals
- Lead go-to-market for localized product packaging, programs, and partnerships meeting regional needs
- Forecast & manage premium sponsorship package availability
- Lead analyses to determine price & positioning of our packages
- Size new Ad product opportunities to bring to market
- Streamline our go-to-market Sales’ initiatives for newly launching markets
- Partner XFN to identify optimal efficiency thresholds per sales channel
- Provide inputs and recommendations around campaign set up, targeting, and weighting for maximal campaign delivery
- Enhance system & reporting processes for rate card management, packaging, and program related metrics
- Provide yield & revenue operations expertise for regional agency & partnership agreements
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5-7 years of digital advertising experience, at a large online publisher or network with multiple sites and sales channels
- 5+ years of dedicated pricing, yield management or inventory management experience required
- Proven quantitative ability and experience creating monetization models
- Proficiency with relational database (e.g., SQL, BigQuery, R and NoSQL alternatives)
- Experience with Salesforce, and/or other order management systems
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects & competing priorities effectively
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting insights to all levels of management
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].