Grow and lead among an award-winning and extraordinary organization that's dedicated to providing premier service and delighting members, 24/7/365. It all begins with how we care about the people we serve. Since 2015, our mission has guided our principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
We make a difference in the lives of millions; that’s something we can be proud of.
Compensation for all positions is competitively higher than the current marketplace. Simply put - we pay more. We also offer a competitive benefits program, designed to support employees and their families across all dimensions of health including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees. You can earn even more through referral bonuses. Achieve your potential and grow your career at NationsBenefits.com/Careers.
The Mergers and acquisitions financial analysts will do most of the preliminary legwork for potential deals. They will analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities. They will also review company fundamentals and financial statements. The analyst will then build a mosaic to help upper-level management make decisions on a deal. The analyst will work hand-in-hand with senior executives and be responsible for more of the research and due diligence in a deal.
Ultimately, as a key person in carrying out our mission, the M&A analyst will be responsible for conducting thorough financial analysis and deal execution in support of the business development team. They will be responsible for supporting the organization in managing due diligence and financial analysis on various investment opportunities.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to
- Conduct initial and confirmatory due diligence
- Conduct thorough financial statement analysis and data mining of key performance indicators
- Complete valuation models and prepare board-level presentation materials for investment decisions and memos
- Complete macro-economic, general industry, and competitive insights research as needed
- Draft internal investment memorandums
- Support the Executive Team with any ancillary support needed to close transactions
- Preparing financial models
- Reviewing financial projections
- Aiding in due diligence
- Gathering relevant data and information and using that information to help construct investment memos
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst
- 2+ experience working in Mergers and Acquisitions
- 2+ experience with complex financial analyses and reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to deadlines
NationsBenefits is an Equal Opportunity Employer.