- Financial planning & strategy: help drive our financial planning processes and adapt the underlying financial forecast model for the growing complexity of the business
- Reporting: help develop and track critical financial and operating reporting metrics for the Executive team and others, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Functional partnership: be a strategic partner for specific departments to help solve complex problems and be the main point of contact for headcount & budget planning.
- Fundraising: help manage and support capital raise activities and engagement with investors and lenders.
- Spend management: work closely with People Ops to manage our compensation and offer processes, and with different departments to evaluate and manage third-party vendor spend.
- Since we’re still in scrappy startup mode, there’s a lot of rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds to drive direct impact on a daily basis. We knock out today’s problems while also balancing our need to build for the long-term.
- You’ll be working in our key systems (e.g. Netsuite, Salesforce) and Google Sheets / Excel on a daily basis, while also working cross-functionally with stakeholders and department heads across the organization to help solve complex problems and build sustainable processes.
- Raw smarts: we are looking for people with strong business acumen who can approach complex problems and solve them from start to finish.
- Strong analytical skills: you have a data-driven mentality and high attention to detail; you are excited to dig through data to get actionable insights. Excel skills are a must; SQL / Looker experience is a plus.
- Excellent modeling skills: you have strong modeling intuition, and a good understanding of how to bring a modeling framework to complicated problems. Strong understanding of accounting and financial concepts is a plus.
- Cross-functional communication: you’ll need to connect and partner with stakeholders ranging from sales reps to software engineers to effectively implement our financial strategy and processes. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Flexibility: you are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment that will require you to manage competing priorities, pivot quickly and often, and continually build new processes as the company scales.
- 4-8+ years of professional experience, ideally in investment banking, consulting, private equity, venture capital, or a high-growth startup.
- High academic achievement from a leading university.
- (Optional) top-tier MBA.
Perks and Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits