LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In This Role You Will:
- Directly supports and partners with North American Sales Leadership; provides reporting/analysis, partners on strategy, program managing Leader priorities, and executes on their behalf
- Is connective tissue between North American Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and other key stakeholders - they make the machine hum
- Owns and drives North American WBR/MBR/QBR processes
- Active BI user and disseminator to internal consumers
- Improves and maintains North American Forecast accuracy
- Active participant in Territory Management
- Document policies, procedures, and training/resource materials
- Improves Rep workflow and takes a role in training and enablement
- Creates and owns sales reporting and analysis that drives performance, productivity, pipeline, and operational excellence with a focus on automation and efficiency.
- Proactively works with Enablement, RevOps, technical teams, and techstack owners to improve data quality
- Works directly with strategic business partners, finance, product, and marketing to deliver insightful analysis
Your Qualifications Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Related Field
- 5+ Years of Sales and/or Revenue Operations or Business Analytics experience
- Proactive and strategic thinker who’s able to look ahead
- Proficiency in a Business Intelligence platform (Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Highly motivated, self-starter individual with excellent problem solving skills and attention to details
- Advanced Microsoft Office/G-Suite skills / advanced spreadsheet skills
- Deep Salesforce experience required
- Experience building in Power BI or Tableau required (Power BI preferred)
- Masterful written and verbal communication skills.
- A deep understanding of SaaS sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Experience with best-in-class systems and tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment with a sense of urgency
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.