Manager, Revenue Cycle at Therapy Brands (Remote)
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.Job Description
Manage a team of RCM Leads and/or Account Managers and hold responsibility for efficient, professional, and best in class RCM performance and revenue attainment for an assigned RCM brand.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Manage a team of Team Leads and/or Account Managers within an assigned brand
- Stay abreast of relevant legislative and payer updates
- Gather data and prepare regular reports on KPIs, RCM metrics, and staff productivity for RCM leadership.
- Investigate, remediate, and de-escalate claims related customer issues, as needed
- Develop and maintain brand-specific training programs for RCM activities, and perform training, QA, and coaching with account managers and team leads
- Interview, hire, and train RCM staff
- Implement improvement and remediation efforts for a brand’s RCM profit and performance targets
- Audit and monitor team performance, and lead process reviews to improve RCM program efficiencies
- Lead and/or participate in RCM customer escalations, develop A/R remediation plans, reports, and customer presentations
- Manage and coordinate interactions and priorities for outsourced vendor staff
- Assist in development of policies and procedures for RCM programs and implement all applicable protocols to ensure compliance and efficiency
- Collaborate across brand departments and across Therapy Brands segments
- Collaborate with Director and Product partners to develop RCM priorities in Product, assist in developing acceptance criteria as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 4+ years of medical billing or revenue cycle management experience required, with expert-level understanding of behavioral health, substance abuse, or therapy billing required
- 4+ years of customer service/account management experience required
- 2+ years of managerial experience strongly preferred, including candidate selection and hiring
- Project management experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (typing, data entry, general computer and browser usage)
- Strong managerial and people management skills
- Exceptional ability to de-escalate customers and engage in positive conflict resolution
- Intermediate Google Suite/Microsoft Office (Word. Excel) knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to analyze and make actionable decisions from data
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.