Join VillageMD as a Manager, Provider Transactions
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Provider Transactions to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, hysician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
How you can make a difference
- Leading deals from diligence through close, successfully maintaining an excellent provider experience while adeptly navigating our internal functional teams to create an organized, streamlined deal process end to end.
- Leading the execution of all relevant transactional agreements such as Lease Agreements, Transitional Services Agreements (TSA), Custodianship of Records, and Business Associate Agreements.
- Interfacing across cross-functional teams to ensure timely decision making, coordinated progress week over week, and clear, consistent communication back to prospective providers and critical practice leadership.
- Partnering with national and local VMD Finance teams to assess and analyze deals (Employment, or Affiliate) relative to budget. This includes pre and post transaction.
- In a hands-on way, driving forward progress across the Provider Transaction Process, such as but not limited to:
- Pulling productivity reports from practices for pre-LOI diligence information
- Ensuring coordination for diligence collection from prospective practices in partnership with Integration counterparts
- Work closely with Growth team, VMD Finance and Legal teams on pricing and practice valuation considerations
- Acting as the responsible party for aligning required decision making across the negotiation process between Legal/Business/Growth teams
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups.
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results.
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do.
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- You are process and deadline oriented- you understand how to drive multiple parties to consensus on defined timelines
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
- You are organized- you can track multiple transactions at the same time and have clear, consistent communication and plan to continue to keep all moving week over week to close.
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5 years of experience
- Prior experience driving practice acquisition execution including heavy interface across legal process to drive potential deals to execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and diverse stakeholder groups
- Strong financial and analytical background
- Experience with practice operations, EMR data, preferrable but not required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.