Manager, Pricing and Offer Management at Brightspeed (Remote)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
Brightspeed has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Pricing and Offer Management to join our growing team. As Manager, Pricing and Offer Management, you will support Marketing Strategy & Planning, Product and Sales through the development, implementation and measurement of product strategies and tactics and promotional offers for Brightspeed’s consumer and small business segments. In this position you must understand the critical role pricing plays in key aspects of the customer experience, customer acquisition and retention, and company revenue and profitability attainment. A fundamental part of Brightspeed’s CMO Organization, this individual will be responsible for building an agile team that cultivates a firm understanding of customer insights, competitive intelligence, and market dynamics.
You will find this to be a tremendous opportunity to shape a team through visionary leadership and robust process and efficiency improvements resulting in Brightspeed being synonymous with quality service and an exceptional customer experience.
As Manager, Pricing and Offer Management you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and operationalize key pricing initiatives that align with Brightspeed’s target customer experience, brand promise and business objectives
- Hire a team and build a data and insights-driven pricing, offer and competitive intelligence practice that optimizes acquisition, retention, revenue and profitability
- Proactively and continuously monitor the competitive landscape, and alternative/emerging value propositions, to develop successful growth strategies and tactical moves
- Support Marketing Strategy, Product, Sales and Finance to develop and deploy pricing related processes, strategies, tactics, policies, and reporting capabilities needed to achieve financial and operational goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define and report metrics that support business objectives and create performance transparency for effectiveness of pricing actions and discount management activities.
- Drive strategic pricing capability across the business unit aligned to the overall product capability roadmap
- Design or acquire tools and processes that enable agile teams to operate with speed, simplicity, accuracy and innovation
- Partner with Sales and Finance teams in evaluating and structuring large, complex, strategic deals
- Serve as internal expert on pricing approach and act as the primary point of contact for all pricing strategy, policy, operations and financial questions
- Conduct audits and analyses to ensure proper pricing management practices are in place
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE
- 7+ years of experience in pricing and/or revenue management at the leadership level
- 5+ years of team leadership
- Directly relevant experience in ISP, Cable, or Telecom industry, in a large-scale operation, across a multi-state footprint
- Demonstrated experience using qualitative and quantitative analysis to leverage data to make informed business decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including persuasive presentation to all levels of management and to external audiences
- Superb quantitative skills, including visualization of data, proposals, and what-if analyses
- Experience managing pricing processes with cross-functional partners
- Ability to distill pricing and offer concepts and designs into actionable business requirements, that align with target customers’ discovery and purchase paths
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Master’s Degree
- Telecom/Cable/Internet Service Provider industry experience
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.